Welcome to Arrivas Village
Inspired by the Spanish Colonial architecture in St. Augustine, homes in Arrivas Village have verandas and courtyards that celebrate outdoor space. Arrivas Village was designed as a traditional neighborhood that offers a new urban lifestyle feel unique to the Viera area. This unique village-style community is conveniently located in the heart of Viera within walking distance to The Avenue Viera and all that it offers.
For current pricing, lot availability, inventory home availability, floor plans or special incentives, please call, text, or email us. We’ll quickly follow up with the information!
- Spanish Colonial architecture
- Single-family homes with private courtyards with Architectural Shingle or Tile Roofs and Balconies (per elevation)
- Traditional Neighborhood Design featuring private alleyways with 20’ paver driveways in rear of home
- Community exclusive Pool, Cabana, Pergolas and Shade Stations, Tot Lot and Dog Park
- Exterior Maintenance Included (exception of private courtyard)
- Studio, Golf Cart, and Summer Kitchen options available
- System of community sidewalks and walking/biking trails with abundant guest parking
- Viera Builders (proud member of Florida’s BuildSmart® program)
- Manatee Elementary (Grades K-6)
- Viera Charter (Grades K-8)
- Viera High (Grades 9-12)